Alternative energy exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning as a group of utilities announced the creation of American Businesses for Clean Energy. These companies stand to gain from any new clean energy policies enacted in the United States. Here are more stories on alternative energy that may interest you:
- 10 ETFs to Play Obama’s New Energy Plan
- The Surprising Source of Green Energy ETF Growth
- 9 Realities That Could Affect Alternative Energy ETFs
- Ways to Play the Nuclear Power Shift With ETFs
- A Brighter Light Shines Upon Solar ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.