Semiconductor exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning after reports that semiconductor sales in August grew 5% from July, as well as an upcoming earnings report from Intel (NasdaqGS: INTC). They were down from a year earlier, however. Here are more stories that may interest you:
- Why Semiconductor ETFs Are Rallying
- 5 of the Best ETFs in the Last Month
- Semiconductor ETFs: Intel Beats Estimates, Sector Forecasts Looking Up
- 3 ETF Sectors That Could Help Your Portfolio
- How Semiconductors Can Lead the Way for Technology ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.