Gold and silver exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning as the markets continue to search for safe havens. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Gold ETF Shine, But Silver Is Blinding
- The Rally In Gold ETFs: Overheated, or More to Come?
- Gold ETFs: Up On Inflation, Or Something Else?
- The 4 Types of Commodity ETFs
- How to Play Jim Rogers’ Views on Commodities and Currencies
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.