Natural gas exchange traded funds (ETFs) are rising a day after an Energy Information Administration (EIA) report showed that the drilling rig count is steadily increasing as a response to higher prices predicted for 2010 and further out. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Using ETFs to Play Russia and China’s Natural Gas Deal
- Natural Gas ETF Outlines Its Strategy Shifts
- The 4 Types of Commodity ETFs and How They Differ
- Why Natural Gas ETFs Are Rising
- Natural Gas ETFs Look to the Future
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.