Natural gas exchange traded funds (ETFs) are on the move this morning. On Friday, it was announced the the total number of rigs drilling for the fuel had climbed by 14 to 726. The rig count has gained in 11 of the last 12 weeks, although it’s still sharply down from a high of more than 1,600 reached last September, reports Reuters.
Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Natural Gas ETFs Look to the Future
- How Times Are Changing for Commodity ETFs
- Why Natural Gas ETF Has Resumed Its Climb
- Natural Gas ETF Gets Innovative
- Natural Gas ETFs: Will Mother Nature Give An Assist?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.