Natural gas exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving higher today despite a supply glut as traders bet that a cold winter will lend a hand to prices. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- ‘Tis the Season for Natural Gas ETF to Catch Fire
- Why Natural Gas ETF Has Resumed Its Climb
- Natural Gas ETF Gets Innovative
- What Will Change for Natural Gas ETFs
- Natural Gas ETFs: Will Mother Nature Give An Assist?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.