International exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning. Russia is up 4%, Indonesia is up 3.8%; Emerging Europe is up 3.7% and Brazil is up 3.6%. Here are some stories on international ETFs that may interest you:
- 5 Top Emerging Market ETFs Off the Lows
- Brazil’s New Tax: What It Could Mean for ETFs
- 6 Things You’re Missing If You Don’t Have Global ETFs
- Russian ETF’s Potential Stumbling Block on the Way to Growth
- India’s ETFs: Why They Could Keep Moving On Up
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.