Gas and oil exchange traded funds (ETFs) ahead of a supply report for the U.S. Energy Information Administration. The figures will be released at 11 a.m. ET. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Natural Gas ETF Outlines Its Strategy Shifts
- The 4 Types of Commodity ETFs and Why You Should Know the Difference
- Gas ETFs: Where Prices Could Be Headed Next
- Natural Gas ETFs Look to the Future
- How Times Are Changing for Commodity ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.