Exchange traded funds (ETFs) targeting frontier markets are trading higher this morning after HSBC noted that those countries will outperform emerging markets in 2010. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 5 Alternatives for BRIC ETF Investors
- There’s More to Latin America ETFs Than Just Brazil
- Frontier Market ETFs for the Risk-Tolerant
- 4 Reasons Africa ETFs Look Appealing
- How to Play Poland’s Handsome Recovery With ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.