Energy exchange traded funds (ETFs) focused on solar power and coal are trading higher this morning. Coal is up because of cold-weather forecasts, while solar is getting a list from Dow’s new Powerhouse solar shingle. The technology could enable homeowners to use their entire rooftop to create electricity. Here are more stories on the subject:
- A Brighter Light Shines on Solar ETFs
- Why Wind and Solar ETFs are Worth a Look
- Alternative Energy ETFs: Not So ‘Alternative’ Anymore
- Why Coal ETFs Are Here to Stay
- The Next Direction for Coal ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.