Brazil’s exchange traded fund (ETF) is trading higher this morning as Wall Street shrugged off a new foreign investment tax, reports Lucila Lopez for Reuters. An analysis of the tax states that the tax could pressure its currency and lead investors to seek out other emerging markets, but some feel the strength of Brazil could eventually outweigh any negatives of the tax. Here are more stories on Brazil that may interest you:
- 7 Things to Like About Brazil and Its ETFs
- ETFs to Play the Push Into Emerging Markets
- Brazil Takes Advantage of Upgrade; How to Play It With ETFs
- How to Play Rio’s Olympic Win With Brazil ETFs
- 6 Strategies to Rebuild Your ETF Portfolio
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.