Base and industrial metal exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving higher this morning as copper prices gain on a falling dollar, as well as concerns about supply. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 4 Reasons an Aluminum-Backed ETF Holds Promise
- Why Base Metal ETFs Have Strength
- Where Steel ETFs Could Be Going
- 5 Reasons Silver ETF Is Staying Strong
- Will Mining Giants Still Pull Through for ETFs?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.