Base metal exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning as copper rises to a record high for the year. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Industrial Metals ETFs: Where Copper and Steel Are Going
- Hard Asset ETFs: How They Can Help You
- Why Base Metal ETFs Have Strength
- 5 Top Commodity ETFs Since the Market Lows
- Base Metals ETFs: Why Copper and Steel Are Moving
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.