Alternative energy exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning after President Barack Obama unveiled plans to invest $3.4 billion in modernizing the U.S. energy grid. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- The Surprising Source of Green Energy Growth
- 9 Realities That Could Affect Alternative Energy ETFs
- Why Coming Clean With ETFs Is More Important Than Ever
- A Brighter Light Shines Upon Solar ETFs
- Carbon ETN Offers Exposure to a Growing Market
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.