Grail Advisors has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to add to its fast-growing lineup of actively managed exchange traded funds (ETFs).
The two ETFs would be sub advised by McDonnell Investment Management LLC. David Hoffman for Investment News reports that the new ETFs are:
- Grail McDonnell Intermediate Muni Bond ETF
- Grail McDonnell Core Taxable Bond ETF
This filing comes on the heels of Grail’s launch of four active equity ETFs:
- RP Growth (NYSEArca: RPX)
- RP Focused Large Cap Growth (NYSEArca: RWG)
- RP Technology (NYSEArca: RPQ)
- RP Financials (NYSEArca: RFF)
Read our interview from earlier this year with Grail’s CEO William Thomas here.
For more stories about new ETFs, visit our new ETF category.
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.