Russia’s exchange traded fund (ETF) is trading more than 3% higher this morning after reports that its economy could surge in the second half of the year, thanks to quick-acting government anti-crisis programs. Here are more stories on Russia that may interest you:
- Russia’s ETF: When Will the Full Recovery Begin?
- Have Russia and ETF Emerged from the Recession?
- Why Emerging Markets May Remain Hot
- Russia Makes Fixes, But Can They Keep the ETF Going?
- Signs That Russia’s ETF Is On the Right Foot
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.