Real estate exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning on news that existing home sales fell unexpectedly in August. Annual sales were down 2.7%. On the plus side, though, sales are up 3.4% from a year ago. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 2 Reasons to Consider Foreign REIT ETFs
- Tom on CNBC to Discuss Real Estate ETF Plays
- Why Real Estate ETF Recovery Could Be Slow
- Why REIT ETFs May Be Poised to Prosper
- 6 Positive Signals for Real Estate ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.