India’s exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning after the Prime Minister’s Economic Advisory Council said that the country will see “definite signs of recovery” in the second half of their current fiscal year. Growth is projected to be between 6% and 6.5%. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- India’s ETFs: Still Growing, But There’s Room for More
- Why Emerging Market ETFs May Remain Hot
- India Looking Inward for ETF and Economic Growth, But Is It Enough?
- Will a Lackluster Monsoon Season Hurt India’s ETF?
- Reasons for Optimism Found In India’s ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.