Green energy exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning after reports that the U.S. government has spent more than $1 billion on private sector renewable energy products from the stimulus program. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Why Coming Clean With ETFs Is More Important Than Ever
- A Brighter Light Shines Upon Solar ETFs
- Carbon ETN Offers Exposure to a Growing Market
- How to Go Green With ETFs
- Alternative Energy ETFs: Not So ‘Alternative’ Anymore
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.