Europe-focused exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning after a report that Germany’s economy could shrink less this year than previously forecast. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Europe ETFs: Cautiously Accessing the Recovery
- Why Austria’s Economy and ETF May Face an Uphill Battle
- Europe’s ETFs Turn Over a New Leaf
- Britain’s ETF Weighs the Good With the Bad
- Germany and France ETFs: Is It Time to Get In?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.