Energy exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning as oil climbed past $72 a barrel, thanks to a weaker dollar. Even solar ETFs are reaping the benefits – alternative energy tends to look more appealing when oil gets expensive. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Why Solar ETFs Could Soon Shine Brighter
- Where Energy ETF Prices May Be Headed
- As Oil Supply Dwindles, What It Means for ETFs
- Why Trading Oil With ETFs Is Better and Easier
- Oil ETFs: Too Much Supply, Not Enough Consumption
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.