Exchange traded funds (ETFs) focused on South Korea, Taiwan and China are trading higher this morning. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- What Taiwan ETF Needs to Recover From Typhoon
- What China’s Demand Means to Its ETF Neighbors
- China ETFs: Caution or Full Steam Ahead?
- Hong Kong ETF Faces Pressures Head On
- Why Asia’s ETFs Are Recovering So Quickly
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.