Turkey’s exchange traded fund (ETF) is trading higher this morning after interest rates there were slashed to a record-low 7.75%. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Lack of EU Membership Isn’t Slowing Turkey’s ETF
- 4 Factors That Favor Turkey ETF
- Turkey ETF: Can It Overcome Its Challenges?
- Why Turkey’s ETF May Be Worth a Look
- 10 Ways to Access Middle East Growth With ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.