Base and precious metals exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher today after the world’s largest central banks said that the global economy is getting back on track. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 4 ETFs to Play the Base Metals Boom
- Why Bulls Are Out on Base Metal ETFs
- The 10 Hottest Commodities and ETFs of 2009
- Why Gold ETFs Are All About Timing
- How to Use ETFs to Fight Inflation
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.