India-related exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading nearly 3% higher this morning on news of a free trade agreement with ASEAN, which could deliver a boost to the country’s exports. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Will a Lackluster Monsoon Season Hurt India’s ETF
- Reasons for Optimism Found In India’s ETFs
- 4 Reasons India ETFs May Be Powerhouses
- India Seeks to Help the Poor; Will It Help ETFs?
- The Ultimate Guide to the BRIC ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.