China-related exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving on up this morning after the China stock market staged its best single-day rally in five months, gaining 4.5%. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Why China’s Economy and ETFs Could Dust the U.S.
- Why Asia’s ETFs Are Recovering So Quickly
- ETFs That Benefit From a Widening Wealth Shift
- China’s Growth Has an ETF Ripple Effect
- What U.S.-China Conversation Means for ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.