Biotechnology exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving higher this morning after speculation that GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) could make an offer to take over Human Genome Sciences (HGSI). Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 7 Reasons Biotechnology ETFs Could Succeed
- Biotech Sector and ETFs Get a Lifeline
- 5 Ways ETF Investors Can Offset Emerging Market Risk
- Health Care Reform and Biotech ETFs: Will There Be Opportunities?
- Why Biotech ETFs May Be the Better Choice
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.