The South Korean exchange traded fund (ETF) is trading higher this morning after forecasts for the economy’s growth in 2009 were raised. Here are some stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 4 Reasons to Watch South Korea ETF
- ETFs to Watch as the World Decouples
- Do Asia’s ETFs Have the Chops to Keep Growing?
- 4 Ways to Play the Infrastructure Push
- MSCI Puts Emerging and Frontier Markets Under Microscope, Affecting ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.