Solar energy exchange traded funds (ETFs) are on fire this morning after China announced the government would boost subsidies for solar power. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Solar ETFs: Why They’re Moving Higher
- Why Solar Energy ETFs Are Glowing
- Solar ETFs On a Path to Growth?
- Clean Energy ETFs: Investors Are Pouring In
- Why Solar ETFs Are Gaining More Power
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.