Natural gas exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning after the EU and Turkey cleared the way for a natural gas pipeline. The pipeline could put an end to Europe’s dependence on natural gas from Russia. Here are some stories on natural gas that may interest you:
- Oil ETF Provider Defends the Fund in the Face of Criticism
- Natural Gas ETF’s Size Highlights Issues Facing Commodity Funds
- As Investors Bet on Rising Natural Gas, ETF In Flux
- Natural Gas ETFs: Time to Get Excited?
- Why Natural Gas ETF Is the Center of Attention
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.