Energy-related exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning. United States Gasoline (UGA) is up 1.8% while the iPath S&P GSCI Crude Oil (OIL) exchange traded note (ETN) is up 1.1%. Here are some stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Before You Blame Speculators for Oil ETF Moves…Could You Be One?
- Natural Gas ETF Waiting In the Wings
- What Lies Ahead for Commodity ETFs
- Coal vs. Natural Gas: Which ETFs Will Win the Fight?
- Oil, Energy ETFs Under the Microscope
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.