Agriculture exchange traded funds (ETFs) are on the move this morning. Here are some stories on the subject that may interest you:
- The 10 Hottest Commodities and ETFs of 2009
- How to Deal with Commodity ETF Volatility
- Not All Commodity ETFs Are Created Equal
- What’s Bad for Wheat Could Be Good for Agriculture ETFs
- Ethanol Farmers and Big Oil Team Up; What It Means for ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.