Agriculture-related exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving this morning. U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk said today that the Obama administration is starting a new effort to open markets overseas for U.S. farm and manufacturing goods, according to Greg Hitt for The Wall Street Journal. Here are some stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 3 ETFs Affected by the G8’s Food Plan
- Reports: Commodity ETFs See An Influx of Investor Money
- 5 ETFs that Have Done a 180 From 2008
- How to Tame Rising Prices With ETFs
- The 10 Hottest Commodities and ETFs of 2009
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.