While we’re writing stories, we’re also taking notice of well-written and informative articles, podcasts and Twitter feeds about exchange traded funds (ETFs) and the broader economy that we see elsewhere. Here are our five favorite stories for the week of July 10
- Being Green and Quiet About It
- Using ETFs to Avoid Bear Market Traps
- Digging Into the Infrastructure Debate
- 10 Best Personal Finance Tools to Balance Your Budget
- 25 Frugal Ways to Beat Summer Boredom
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.