If you’ve been waiting for just the right time to attend an exchange traded fund (ETF) conference in 2009, you still have six months. These conferences offer valuable educational and networking opportunities that can help you become a better investor. Inside, a list of conferences around the world for the rest of this year.
Be sure to check our conference page for the most up-to-date details. We’re also getting information about 2010 conferences, so be sure to check the page for the latest information!
Conferences Within the United States
- The Matrix Get Connected conference will take place in Keystone, CO, from Aug. 17-19, 2009. The annual event will feature motivational speakers, discussions about ETFs and opportunities for networking.
- The Financial Advisor Symposium will take place in Orlando, FL, from Nov. 9-11, 2009, at the Peabody Orlando. The event will feature speakers, interactive panels, seminars and networking opportunities.
- The 14th Annual Super Bowl of Indexing is set for Dec. 6-9, 2009, and the Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix, AZ. The Super Bowl of Indexing is one of the premier events in the investment industry, attended by hundreds in the community who come to hear about the latest research and news.
- The 8th Annual Euro Exchange Traded Funds Forum will be happening in London on Sept. 14, 2009. The conference will bring together distinguished speakers, experienced investors and leading experts in the ETF field.
- Fund Forum Latin America will be held on Sept. 15-17, 2009, at the Caesar Business Hotel in Faria Lima, Sao Paulo, Brazil. The conference will feature more than 60 industry experts who talk talk about subjects like asset allocation strategies and strategies for a new market environment.
- The ETF & Indexing Investments conference will take place on Sept. 21-23, 2009, in London. This conference is geared toward pension funds, independent financial advisors, wealth managers and others who want to learn how ETFs can be used to access global opportunities.
- The Fund Forum Middle East will take place in Bahrain in Oct. 19-22, 2009. The even will feature a number of distinguished speakers and opportunities to exchange ideas and network with other investors.
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.