Some of the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning. Here are some stories on the topic that might interest you:
- The Ultimate Guide to the BRIC ETFs
- ETFs to Watch as the World Decouples
- What India’s Change Face Means for ETFs
- Can Russia’s ETF Keep It Going?
- Why Emerging Market ETFs Are Outpacing Developed Markets
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.