India-focused exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher today after the prime minister said the country could rebound to a 9% growth rate. Here are some stories on the subject that may interest you:
- What India’s Investment Policy Shifts Mean for ETFs
- The Ultimate Guide to the BRIC ETFs
- ETFs to Watch As the World Decouples
- After Big Changes, What’s Next for India’s ETFs?
- Do India’s Economy and ETFs Have What It Takes to Keep Growing?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.