Gold, silver and coal exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading around 4% higher so far today. Here are some articles on the subject that might interest you:
- How to Use Commodities In Your ETF Portfolio
- Why Silver ETF Has Been Sterling
- Why Coal ETFs Could Benefit From Global Warming Fight
- Is Gold ETF Set for Another Spike?
- 4 Reasons Commodity ETFs Are Gaining Assets
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.