Emerging and frontier market exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning, thanks to a weaker dollar and strengthening commodities. Here are some articles that may interest you on the subject:
- 3 Forces Impacting Gulf Economies and ETFs
- Why Harvard Is Loading Up on Emerging Market ETFs
- Why Emerging Markets Are Outpacing Developed Markets
- Is the Rally in Emerging Market ETFs for Real?
- Why Africa Could Be the Region to Watch With ETFs This Year
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.