While we’re writing stories, we’re also taking notice of well-written and informative articles, podcasts and Twitter feeds about exchange traded funds (ETFs) and the broader economy that we see elsewhere. Here are our five favorite stories for the week of May 11:
- Consumerist Interviews Goolsbee About Credit Card Reform, Part 1 of 4, Consumerist
- Thriving Norway Provides an Economics Lesson, The New York Times
- The Planet Money Podcast, NPR. Planet Money provides the most sensible, easy-to-understand and entertaining breakdown of what’s happening in our economy, three times a week.
- Ugggh! I Like the Materials and Energy ETFs That ‘They’ Like, ETF Expert
- 6 Small Things You Can Do When You Lack Discipline, Zenhabits
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.