While we’re writing stories, we’re also taking notice of well-written and informative articles, podcasts and Twitter feeds about exchange traded funds (ETFs) and the broader economy that we see elsewhere. Here are our five favorite stories for the week of May 4:
- Are You Ready for the Next Bull?, The Wall Street Journal
- It’s Time to Fix the 401(k) Plan, Investment News
- Pirates Have Timesheets, Planet Money on NPR
- Baseline Scenario, Economist Simon Johnson’s Twitter feed
- Talking Rubbish, The Economist
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.