Not only are we delivering news and information on exchange traded funds (ETFs) here, but we’re also scattered elsewhere around the net, as well. Please follow us if these are some of your favorite websites.
- Twitter. Follow us here, and get the latest stories and updates on Tom’s media appearances. Don’t have a Twitter account? Go here and sign up. It’s free and easy. Once you do that, be sure to visit the Twitter pages for ETF Trends and Tom Lydon and follow us.
- Seeking Alpha. Follow us on Seeking Alpha to be alerted to the most recent content from us. Registration at Seeking Alpha is free and simple. Once you have an account, visit Tom’s profile and click the “follow” button to be sure to get the latest information.
- CNBC. Tom has weekly articles on appearing on CNBC’s Stock Blog. Stop by to get the most recent market news from Tom.
- NASDAQ. ETF Trends provides the latest ETF investment ideas.
- Morningstar. The most popular source for mutual fund information has asked us to provide ideas on ETF investing.
- Green Faucet. ETF Trends contributes regularly to Green Faucet, so be sure to read Tom’s articles over there, as well.
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.