We’re starting to see some exchange traded funds (ETFs) on the move. In fact, several have crossed above their long-term trend lines, and the major indexes all ended in positive territory for the month of April.
Among the top-performing ETFs for the month include:
- DJ Wilshire REIT (RWR), up 32.4%
- iShares Dow Jones U.S. Home Construction (ITB), up 27.5%
- iShares MSCI Taiwan (EWT), up 26.6%
- Market Vectors Coal (KOL), up 28.9%
- First Trust Global Wind Energy (FAN), up 22%
- SPDR S&P Metals & Mining (XME), up 26.9%
The weakest ETFs for the month include:
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.