You’ve been asking for more tools to analyze your exchange traded funds (ETFs) here at ETF Trends, and we’re pleased to announce that we’re giving them to you.
Have a look at our brand-new ETF Analyzer, for starters.
With this tool, you will be able to:
- Sort ETFs in a variety of ways, including by their 50-day and 200-day moving averages
- Get day-to-day performance of ETFs, and see which ones have performed best over several time periods
- Search for specific ETFs by ticker symbol
- View performance charts by clicking on the ticker symbol of any fund, updated daily
- Stay on top of the latest trends
Have a look around, and feel free to give us any feedback. Also, we have recently added a customized quote search for all ETFs that can be found on the right hand side of any page on the site.
What other tools or features would you like to see?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.