Nasdaq stock exchange has listed five new exchange traded funds (ETFs) from Barclays Global Advisors. Although it was initially known as the stock exchange for high-tech companies, Nasdaq is the most liquid U.S. market for ETFs. It captured 37.9% of all U.S. ETF volume in October, another record consecutive month, reports Huliq. These ETFs from BGI are the first new funds to list since the launch of the Nasdaq ETF Market in October. The ETFs are:
- iShares FTSE Developed Small-Cap ex-North America Index Fund (IFSM)
- iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global Real Estate ex-U.S. Index Fund (IFGL)
- iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Asia Index Fund (IFAS)
- iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT North America Index Fund (IFNA)
- iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Europe Index Fund (IFEU)
Nasdaq is a leading index calculator, designer and creator of some of the world’s most popular ETFs, including PowerShares QQQ (QQQQ).
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.