Ho-hum. Another day, another batch of exchange traded funds (ETFs) hit the marketplace, right? Sure, there are lots of ETFs out there now and even more in the pipeline, but as Will McClatchy of ETFzone says, it’s not the fault of the providers. They’re just doing their best to keep up with demand and ensure that no asset class is being overlooked.
With that, here are the newest offerings from Barclays that can only add value to the ETF marketplace:
- iShares FTSE Developed Small Cap ex-North America (IFSM)
- iShares GTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global Real Estate ex-U.S. (IFGL)
- iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Asia (IFAS)
- iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Europe (IFEU)
- iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT North America (IFNA)
- iShares MSCI BRIC (BKF)
- iShares MSCI Chile (ECH)
- iShares S&P Asia 50 (AIA)
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.