As of Friday, five exchange traded fund (ETF) listings from Barclays Global Investors transferred from the American Stock Exchange to the NYSE Arca platform. Arca’s total primary ETF listings are now at 207. John Spence for MarketWatch states the five ETFs are part of the fixed-income family of iShares’ ETFs:
- iShares Lehman Aggregate Bond Fund (AGG)
- iShares iBoxx$ Investment Grade Corporate Bond Fund (LQD)
- iShares Lehman 1-3 Year Treasury Bond Fund (SHY)
- iShares Lehman 7-10 Year Treasury Bond Fund (IEF)
- iShares Lehman 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT)
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.