The new Ameristock fixed-income U.S. Treasury exchange traded funds (ETFs) got a Aaa (triple A) rating from Moody’s. These ETFs are part of the first real competition in the fixed-income arena for the ETF product category. They are based on Ron Ryan’s Bullet Treasury Yield Curve Indexes and not the other, broader Treasury indexes currently used as benchmarks.
The triple A rated funds are:
- Ameristock/Ryan 1 Year U.S. Treasury ETF (GKA)
- Ameristock/Ryan 2 Year U.S. Treasury ETF (GKB)
- Ameristock/Ryan 5 Year U.S. Treasury ETF (GKC)
- Ameristock/Ryan 10 Year U.S. Treasury ETF (GKD)
- Ameristock/Ryan 20 Year U.S. Treasury ETF (GKE)
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.