PowerShares Capital Management announced the launch of five new exchange traded funds (ETFs), which are set to trade on the American Stock Exchange, June 13th. These are the first foreign-focused ETFs to launch from the provider. The ETFs are:
- PowerShares Global Water (PIO)
- PowerShares Global Clean Energy (PBD)
- PowerShares Dynamic Developed International Opportunities (PFA)
- PowerShares Dynamic Asia Pacific (PUA)
- PowerShares Dynamic Europe (PEH)
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.