WisdomTree will launch the first earnings-weighted exchange traded funds (ETFs) on the American Stock Exchange on Friday, February 23. The press release states there are six domestic weighted ETFs, making a complemtary family to the already existing funds. The ETFs are:
- WisdomTree Total Earnings Fund (EXT); broad market
- WisdomTree Earnings 500 Fund (EPS); large cap
- WisdomTree Mid-Cap Earnings Fund (EZM); mid-cap
- WisdomTree Small-Cap Earnings Fund (EES); small-cap
- WisdomTree Earnings Top 100 Fund (EEZ); large-cap
- WisdomTree Low P/E Fund (EZY); multi-cap
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.